Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winnie the Pooh!!! (and first day of 3rd quarter!)

In honor of Winnie the Pooh Day (January 19th!), we're reading a Winnie the Pooh character breakdown and deciding which character we're most like. After that, we'll be taking a quiz to determine which character we really are.

I'm pretty sure my dad would say that I'm like Owl, but I would say I'm more like Rabbit. The quiz tells me...

Which Winnie the Pooh Character Are You?


You are Rabbit. You are clever, intelligent, and level-headed. You have close, loyal friendships, but you have a bit of a short temper when the people around you act foolishly.

I remember when I watched Winnie the Pooh, I always got really annoyed by Rabbit. Supposedly, your own faults are the ones you're quickest to judge in others, so it makes sense that I got annoyed by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment